We are currently closed.
Please note, as a practice, we are closed on the usual UK Bank Holidays:
- New Years Day (or substitute day)
- Easter Weekend
- May Bank Holidays
- August Bank Holiday
- Christmas Day (or substitute day)
- Boxing Day (or substitute day)
In the run up to any Bank Holiday, we ask for you to please manage your medication due dates, so that you are not left without your medicine.
We do all that we can to have your regular prescription ready within 3 working days after we receive your order request, either from your chosen pharmacy, online via our website, or through the NHS App or Patient Access.
You can request your regular medication up to 10 working days before you are due to run out.
Health Centre Hours
The health centre is open Monday to Friday from 07:00, for patients with pre-booked appointments to self-check in.
Telephone lines are open from 08:00 – 18:00.
Improved Access Service
The Improved Access service offers registered patients across North West Surrey the opportunity to book an appointment or a range of primary care services outside of normal practice hours.
To find out more about the Improved Access service, please visit our Improved Access Service page.
Out of Hours Service
- Local Pharmacy for minor illnesses such as coughs, colds, sore throats, tummy trouble and aches & pains.
- Livi – NHS GP Video Consultation via the Livi app.
– Available Monday – Friday 07:00 – 22:00
– Available Saturday -Sunday 08:00 – 16:00
– Available 08:00 – 16:00 on Bank Holidays
- Visit www.111.nhs.uk or Call NHS111 for medical advice 24 hours a day
- Contact a local Walk in Centre / Urgent Care Centre
- Use 999 for emergency situations – Chest pain and/or shortness of breath constitute an emergency, don’t delay in calling 999