COVID-19 Staying at home, pre-existing conditions, high risk patients and more...
The latest COVID Vaccination Programme Information is available from Surrey Heartlands CCG including Frequently Asked Questions. If you think you might have coronavirus, or you’ve been in close contact with someone who has, please visit NHS 111 online for advice.
Well-being while staying at home
Taking care of your mind as well as your body is really important while staying at home because of coronavirus (COVID-19).
Visit the Covid Support section in our Wellbeing Centre, for information about local services and support available to help you and your family during the coronavirus pandemic.
Visit NHS Every Mind Matters for advice, practice advice and support groups.
If you cannot wait to see a doctor and feel unable to cope or keep yourself safe, it’s important to get support.
To stay fit and healthy whilst at home, try the NHS Home workout videos.
Advice for patients with pre-existing conditions
- Macmillan – Cancer and coronavirus
- Asthma UK – What to do if you have asthma
- Blood Cancer UK – Information for people affected by blood cancer
- Diabetes UK – Coronavirus and diabetes
- Kidney Care UK – Guidance for patients with kidney disease
- 22.10.2021 – Message To Patients
- Communication for C-19 vaccination programme
- Information on vaccination walk-in and pop-up clinics
Should you have urgent need of a foodbank or general support that is Covid related or otherwise, please note Spelthorne Borough Council continue to offer Support4Spelthorne.
Help for residents in these difficult times:
Telephone: 01784 446446 (Mon-Fri 09:00-16:00)
Advice for Vulnerable Patients
- Guidance on shielding and protecting extremely vulnerable people
- How to get support for extremely critical vulnerable person
- Advice for people at higher risk – those who are 70 or older, are pregnant or have a condition that increases the risks from coronavirus.
- COVID Community Support Information Leaflet – useful links and phone numbers.
- Pregnancy advice
- Domestic Abuse
- Children and Families
- Your COVID Recovery – Support and information for post-covid recovery.